Have you been working from home sitting in the plastic or dining chair while working countless number of hours each day?
If you are one of those people, who like me, spend a great amount of hours each day skinning through excel numbers at home, then you are likely to develop a muscle pain over your neck and back over time as many of these chairs are not built to last for sitting too long.
If you are in this category group of people, you may want to invest in a proper fitting chair knowing that it can hold your posture and protect both your back and neck over a long period of time.
This month’s October promotion – Citibank is rewarding new users with a free Ergotune Supreme worth $599 when you sign up any of the Citibank Credit Card listed below.
Ergotune Supreme is an award winning working chair built to fit your lumbar spine’s natural curve.
It is crafted from a perfect 2:1 blend of fabric and polyester to give you all the breath-ability & strength of traditional mesh, yet enhanced with fabric’s superb comfort.
A high review from the likes of The Smart Local and Hardwarezone is a strong testament to how good their products are.
Alternatively, you may also choose an Apple Watch SE (worth $419) or $350 cash that will be credited to you via Paynow upon meeting the minimum spending requirement.
The minimum spending requirement is a $500 within 30 days of card approval.
For existing card user of the issuing bank, you will only be entitled to $30 cash with no minimum spend.
If you’d like to read the terms and conditions in more detail, you can refer to them here.
This is one card which I highly recommend if you are a Miles lover.
With many of the VTL’s destinations being announced throughout from October onwards, we are finally seeing the demand for travel back once again. You can be sure that your miles will be put to a good use finally once travel demand is back.
Furthermore, in case you are not aware, you’d be able to use some of your accumulated miles for other purchases such as KrisShop or Pelago – a Singapore Airlines backed venture start-up company to purchase activities.
- Annual Fee Waiver
- +1.2 miles per S$1 spent locally
- +2 miles per S$1 spent in foreign currency
- +2 free airport lounge visits per year to over 1300 Priority Pass lounges worldwide
- Miles eligibility on rent, condo management fees, school fees, taxes and bills via Citi PayAll
- Up to $1million travel insurance coverage
This is the other cards which I highly recommend for almost all other Online Purchases that I’ve made.
Like most people who had to stay home during this pandemic period, I would frequent most online merchants when it comes to ordering for food, groceries and other things. Some of my favorite includes the likes of Grabfood, Food Panda, Lazada, Shopee, etc.
You get the most reward when you purchase online with this card because they give you 10x rewards which translates into 4 miles per S$1 spent – as compared to all other cards. These points can then be used to convert into either cash rewards or miles separately.
- 10x rewards points (4 miles per S$1) spent on online spending – including fashion apparels, online groceries, food delivery, ride hailing apps and many more. The only exception is Travel booking
- 1x reward point for every S$1 spent on all other purchases, including offline
- No minimum spending
- Conversion Rates example are as follows:-
- 25,000 points = 10,000 miles
- 4,400 points = $10 cash rebates
Apply Here for the Citi Rewards Card
This is one card which I’ve recently applied for myself as I wanted a cashback card on top of the miles card I currently have.
You get an upward cashback of 6% and 8% respectively for dining and grocery shopping at major outlets and 0.25% for all the other purchases.
- +6% cashback on dining including restaurants, cafes, fast food eateries, and caterers
- +8% cashback on grocery shopping, both online and at major supermarkets
- Up to 20.88% savings at ESSO and Shell, inclusive of 8% cashback for petrol spending
- Up to $1million travel insurance coverage
- +0.25% cashback for all other spending
Apply Here for Citi Cash Back Card
This is one of Citibank’s latest cashback card launch in partnership with Mastercard – Citi Cashback Card+
The difference between this cashback+ and the previous one is that this card offers unlimited cashback at a flat of 1.6% cashback rebates on all purchases with no minimum spending.
This is suitable for someone who doesn’t spend regularly to keep up with the minimum spending each month. It also offers a no frill way for those who doesn’t like to track on which category he or she is spending on. This card is a flat 1.6% cashback, that’s it and it is good enough.
- +1.6% cashback on all eligible spending with no minimum spending
- Cashback earned does not expire
- Up to +14% discounts at ESSO and Shell Petrol Stations
Apply Here for Citi Cash Back Card +
Unfortunately, there is still some minor administrative last bit that you have to do to redeem your rewards but I promise it’s not rocket science or anything.
To redeem your rewards:
- Once you apply to the desired credit card of your choice, you will receive an application form sent to your email (do remember to check your junk)
- Complete the application form and note the application reference number
- Once the application is approved, check your email for the reward redemption instructions from SingSaver
- Sign up for an Account on SingSaver website to obtain the redemption form
- Fill up the form with your application reference number and send it back to them at email@example.com
- Wait for your gifts/rewards
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links as part of collaboration with SingSaver. However, all information and opinions stated are purely mine and should be taken with a pinch of salt, sugar and a little pepper!